In the ever changing world of export solid wood packing materials, Built-Rite Box & Crate can provide your company with complete export solid wood packing materials.
This is why:
- We are certified thru the American Lumber Standard Committee, Inc. with a accredited agency to audit all of our exporting products and lumber.
- All export boxes, crates, skids & pallets are marked with the required IPPC logo stamp.
- We provide a ISPM-15 certificate of compliance with all invoices.
- 100% of our inventory of pine ( southern yellow pine and eastern spruce ) is certified heat-treated lumber.
- We also can provide heat-treating for all hardwood packing materials.
- Our office staff is current on all information regarding the ISPM-15 requirements. We keep a current list of countries that require ISPM-15 standards.
At Built-Rite Box & Crate we try to make it as simple as possible for our clients to work with us. By developing a strong relationship with each customer, we hope that you will contact us for any exporting needs that arise.
For more infomation on Export regulations visit the link to the USDA website below: